Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fitness made Fun

Most people always make the excuse that they don't work out because it's not fun and boring. So I thought this video was a great example of how to exercise and still have fun. This video was great because planks are GREAT for the body. They help maintain a strong and stable core while helping strengthen your shoulder and arm muscles. Moving planks are even better because they require you to contract and release your core; which is also a form of a situp in a sense. Hope this video was helpful. I for sure know I want to try this!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting exercising technique. I can sadly admit that I am one of the many who don't work out as much as I should because it's "boring." Normally, I just try adding music to either walking, jogging, or biking, but after awhile, it still becomes monotonous. Thanks for the video! I'll have to try this with a friend sometime!

    ReplyDelete